Rejuvenation Galvanic Facial treatment - Target the sources of ageing, diminishing the signs of ageing.


Extraordinary powerful combination - low galvanic currents and special gels targets ultimate ageing process at is source. The galvanic currents lets travel through and around the textured pattern, more effectively holding gel in contact with the skin. This creates an environment of activity that enhances delivery of key of  gels ingredients to the skin.  Your skin   immediately feels refreshed, hydrated and incredibly soft and clean. Smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Improves  you skin structure: fine lines & wrinkles; Pigmentation: discoloration, uneven skin tone; Hidration; Cellular Turover: texture, smoothness, radiance, pore size.
This is  your new opportunities to support younger looking skin.
 
 B.N. This treatment useful for both women and men from 25 of age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had about six of these treatments with Albina now and I must say I've noticed a significant improvement in my skin - especially around my eyes and on my forehead where my wrinkles are much smoother. My skin generally looks much more glowing and healthy as a result of the treatments too - although that could partly be due to the wonderful face and scalp massage I get at the same time! Albina is amongst the best massage therapist I've ever hand. I don't know about Albina's hands - I suspect she has healing hands! Highly recommended.

Carol.
Westcombe Park Road, London.